If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 911.
The 24-hour Crisis Clinic is available at 866.4CRISIS (866.427.4747).
Northwest Family Life Resources
You can email Northwest Family Life at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an assessment, get into a treatment group, or ask questions.
Check out our Northwest Family Life Facebook page for more resources and information: https://www.facebook.com/northwestfamilylife/.
If you are a caregiver or helping professional experiencing added stress and potential of burnout:
- Join a monthly SoulCare Check-in led by our Director of Soul Care (contact info and other training info available here: http://northwestfamilylife.org/trauma-informed-soulcare/)
- Follow this Facebook Trauma-Informed Soul Care page for resources and training.
- You can read From Burned Out to Beloved: Soul Care for Wounded Healers, by Bethany Dearborn Hiser.
If you think someone may be using your smartphone to monitor you, Refuge may be able to help. Please note, Refuge is based out of the UK, but they have a guide and tips for survivors for US survivors too.
LegalAtoms.com is a free website that helps you prepare everything you need for a Domestic Violence Protection Order (DVPO).
Coalition for Ending Gender-Based Violence provides direct resources for survivors of abuse, sexual assault, and trafficking.
Futures without Violence has a lot of helpful information for:
- Survivors of Abuse
- Safety and Self Care Plans
- Other Domestic and Sexual Violence Advocacy Organizations
- Remote Workplace and Technology Resources
- Shelter Care and Supporting Unhoused People
- Community Care
- Financial Relief for Vulnerable Communities
Defining Wellness provides information on how trauma effects the brain, including the healing process and treatment options.
King County Hotlines available 24/7:
Domestic Abuse Women’s Network: 425-656-7867
New Beginnings: 206-522-9472
King County SexualAssault Resource Center: 1-888-998-6423
Peace In the Home Helpline (help available in these 14 languages -Amharic, Chinese, Khmer (Cambodian), Japanese, Lao, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Somali, Tagalog, Thai, Tigrigna, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese): 1-888-847-7205
National Hotlines available 24/7:
National Deaf Hotline: 1-855-812-1001
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
StrongHearts Native Helpline: 1-844-762-8483
King County Domestic & Dating Violence Handbook
- Why does he do that? by Lundy Bancroft
- From Burned Out to Beloved by Bethany Dearborn Hiser
- The Adoptive Parent’s Handbook by Barbara Tantrum