Welcome to Northwest Family Life
We are a learning and counseling center with a network of counselors and advocates working together to provide a therapeutic setting as a way to heal. We provide services for individuals, couples, families, children, and adolescents. To learn more, give us a call at: 206-363-9601, and review this website for more information.
Our mission is to “assist individuals and families in finding hope and healing when facing the pain of domestic violence, trauma and related issues.” Our hope is that you will find healing wherever you are on your journey through our counseling, advocacy, domestic violence treatment, or education programs.
We have very committed, experienced, trained counselors to assist in all of the following areas:
- Trauma: sexual, physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse
- Mood: depression, anxiety and anger
- Relational issues
- Life transitions
- Personal growth
- Play therapy for children
- Life span integration
- Eating disorders
- Domestic Violence Prevention – Develop skills to engage overwhelming feelings without hurting others through rage and control
- Anger Management Level 1 & Level 2
- Parenting Classes
- Wounded Heart Group - Adult survivors of childhood abuse
- Depression Group
- Emotional Freedom Group
- State Certified Batterers Intervention Program
- Support Groups for Women
- Clinical Supervision
- Continuing Education
- Partnered with The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology and Bakke Graduate University for academic credit.